100% full Not resolved
2.8
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I wish I saw this page before I made an order with TinyDeal.TinyDeal refused to exchange a defective item for one that works properly.

First, the scammer who goes by the name of Crystal, offered to ship a replacement when I spend $10 or more in my next order... after I refused - then he/she offered to give me a 40% refund and told me that I would not have to return the defective item. WTF??? :-

DO NOT ORDER FROM TINYDEAL!!!

If they send you some broken $h!t... they will not replace the item or give you a full refund. Obviously TinyDeal is run by 1 person or a handful or people who do not care about the customer after they have been paid for the order. We need to expose this scam site on YouTube.

If you are going to order from a China site, do your research!!!TINYDEAL IS NOT SAFE!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with free shipping and stated that there is a room for improvement of ripoff fobbing me off with partial refund against next buy and bad customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "poor customer service, damaged or defective, return, exchange or cancellation policy" of carg7 charger and associated monetary loss in the amount of $10. TinyDeal needs to "give me a full refund equal to the price i paid for the item, or ship a replacement that works properly" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned carg7 charger in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at TinyDeal.

Had an Experience with TinyDeal?

Comments