TinyDeal - TINY DEAL IS NO DEAL

8 of 24 TinyDeal reviews

Tiny Deal is no deal.

First off all of the stuff here is of third rate Chinese manufacture.

Second If you have to return an item you will find that the postage due will exceed to cost of your item in most cases.

Third If you receive a defective product you will have to give various hard to find numbers pictures and even VIDEOS to show that it doesn't work.

After the finally accept your claim they try to play lets make a deal to get more money,

My example,

I purchased a $17 item when it finally arrived (3 weeks) it was dead wouldn't do anything I contacted the company and after trading emails supplied various numbers, pictures and a video showing the unit and how it did not work at all.

After the company reviewed this info they agreed that the unit was defective and they would replace it if I sent them an additional $8 to cover postage for a new one. I stated that I would pay the $8 on the condition that they sent me a working unit first and upon it working properly I would pay the postage. They replied that I had to pay them first. I asked why I should pay first and possibly get another bad unit? They said that they would check it first and make sure it was operating. I said the when I purchased the first one it was supposed to be checked according to your ad.

At this point communication stopped and I have opened a case with PayPal to get my money back.

This has been a huge waste of time on a item that wasn't worth the original price to begin with.

I have purchased several items from Tiny Deal all of which after short periods of time stopped working and were thrown away ....don't ask why I bought from them again ...*** I guess. Will NOT buy anything from Tiny Deal or even look at any of their ads.

BUYER BEWARE THIS IS NOT WORTH YOUR DOLLARS OR TIME.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
8 of 24 TinyDeal reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to TinyDeal. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about TinyDeal.
Filing a new complaint about
×